Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Cinel�ndia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Cinelândia, you'll be centrally located in Sao Paulo, minutes from Ramos de Azevedo Square and Municipal Theater. This hotel is close to Sala Sao Paulo and Pinacoteca do Estado.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Television in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 8
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 16 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy