Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Chicamocha
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Chicamocha in Bucaramanga, you'll be minutes from Corfescu Theater and close to Bucaramanga Modern Art Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Megamall Shopping Center and Canaveral Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 32000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 70000.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: COP 9.00 per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy