Sina Centurion Palace
Select your stay dates to check availability at Sina Centurion Palace
Sina Centurion Palace
About the Hotel
With a stay at Sina Centurion Palace in Venice (Dorsoduro), you'll be minutes from Basilica of St Mary of Health and Peggy Guggenheim Museum. This 5-star hotel is close to St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Multilingual staff
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Luggage storage
- Express check-out
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Year Built 1892
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 6
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Individually decorated
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Turndown service
- Down comforter
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 36.30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 400 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 at Piazzale Roma Car Terminal of Venice per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy