Hotel Casanova Venezia
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Casanova Venezia
Hotel Casanova Venezia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Casanova Venezia, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Procuratie Nuove and St. Mark's Square. This 4-star hotel is close to St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1970
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.