Hotel Caribe by Faranda
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Caribe by Faranda
Hotel Caribe by Faranda
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Caribe by Faranda in Cartagena (Bocagrande), you'll be minutes from Rio Cartagena Casino and close to Puerta del Reloj. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 363 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 40-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Cartagena? This hotel has 3444 square feet (320 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 for adults and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 4 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy