Hotel Blue Star II
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Blue Star II
Hotel Blue Star II
About the Hotel
You'll be centrally located in Foz do Iguacu with a stay at Hotel Blue Star II, minutes from Foz Do Iguacu Country Club and Cataratas JL Shopping Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Mercosul Shopping Mall and ABC Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Billiards or pool table
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 80,00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy