Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Bahia
About the Hotel
Located in Cartagena (Bocagrande), Hotel Bahia is minutes from Rio Cartagena Casino and Castillo Grande Beach. This family-friendly hotel is close to Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Cartagena? This hotel has 2691 square feet (250 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Number of floors - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (feet) - 2691
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Year Built 1958
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected: