Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Arhuaco
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Arhuaco in Santa Marta (El Rodadero), you'll be minutes from Mundo Marino Aquarium and Rodadero Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum and Blanca Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 59
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Satellite TV service
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 44000 per person (roundtrip)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy