Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Arcadia
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Arcadia in Rome, you'll be in a shopping district and convenient to University of Rome Tor Vergata. This hotel is within the vicinity of Tusculum and Happio.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1995
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Express check-in
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 2 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.