Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa, you'll be centrally located in Portoroz, walking distance from Portoroz Beach and close to Piran Harbour. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Tartinijev Trg and Golf Club Adriatic.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 indoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Free casino shuttle
- Full-service spa
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Private beach nearby
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Health club
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Children's club
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.5 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 140
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 70 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 July to 9 August: