Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Alimar
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Alimar in Natal (Ponta Negra), you'll be minutes from Ponta Negra and close to Artesanato Villarte Shops. This hotel is within close proximity of Frasqueirao Stadium and Praia Shopping.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Alimar, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Natal? This hotel has facilities measuring 968 square feet (90 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 29
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 968
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy