Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Akankoso
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Akankoso in Kushiro (Akan), you'll be minutes from Akankohan Eco Museum Center and close to Akanko Ainu Theater Ikoro. This hotel is within the vicinity of Taroko Lake Jiroko Lake and Mount Oakan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Akankoso. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an elevator (lift), and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy