Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Akankoso
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Akankoso in Akankohan (Akan), you'll be minutes from Akankohan Eco Museum Center and close to Akanko Ainu Theater Ikoro. This hotel is within close proximity of Ainu Kotan and Akan National Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Akankoso. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an elevator (lift), and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)