Hostel For Us
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hostel For Us
Hostel For Us
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hostel For Us, you'll be centrally located in Manaus, steps from Church of Sao Sebastiao and minutes from Ivete Ibiapina Music House. This hostel is within close proximity of Manaus Courthouse and Teatro Amazonas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Shower only
- Shared accommodations
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Shared/communal kitchen
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 80 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy