Homey Inn Enya
Select your stay dates to check availability at Homey Inn Enya
Homey Inn Enya
About the Hotel
Located in Yufu (Yufuin), Homey Inn Enya is convenient to Norman Rockwell Yufuin Museum and Yufuin Trickart Museum. This pension is within close proximity of Yufuin Stained Glass Museum and Yufuin Retro Motor Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Computers are provided along with complimentary wireless Internet access. Shared bathrooms are provided.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and bicycles to rent.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Homey Inn Enya.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- In-room computer
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 500 and JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Air conditioning fee: JPY 500 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: JPY 500 per accommodation, per night