Holiday Club Naxos
Select your stay dates to check availability at Holiday Club Naxos
Holiday Club Naxos
About the Hotel
With a stay at Holiday Club Naxos in Giardini Naxos, you'll be by the sea and minutes from Recanati Beach and close to Greek Theatre. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Archaeological Museum and Norman Castle of Calatabiano.
Make yourself at home in one of the 252 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Holiday Club Naxos.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Pool umbrellas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Year Built 1974
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 12 October and 19 April.