Select your stay dates to check availability at Hodakaso Sangetsu
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hodakaso Sangetsu in Takayama, you'll be close to Shin-Hotaka Ropeway. This ryokan is within the vicinity of Mt. Norikura and Mt. Norikura.
Stay in one of 51 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Spa access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy