Select your stay dates to check availability at Hirafu Houses
About the Hotel
Located in Kutchan, Hirafu Houses is convenient to Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu and Niseko Village Ski Resort. This 4-star condo is within close proximity of Niseko Higashiyama Ski Area and Lake Hangetsu Nature Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as separate sitting areas and microwaves.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), ski storage, and tour/ticket assistance.
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and limited parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Ski passes available
- Express check-in
- Year Built 2006
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Ski storage
- Express check-out
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Premium bedding
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Separate living room
- MP3 docking station
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Second bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: JPY 6000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy