Select your stay dates to check availability at Hilton Nagoya
About the Hotel
Hilton Nagoya is in the heart of Nagoya, walking distance from Chubu Electric Power Science Museum and Ecopal Nagoya. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Nagoya Castle and Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology.
Make yourself at home in one of the 460 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2650 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1680 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: JPY 1680 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1200 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 600.00 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1300 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy