Select your stay dates to check availability at Hilton Cartagena
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hilton Cartagena in Cartagena (Bocagrande), you'll be minutes from Castillo Grande Beach and close to Puerta del Reloj. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Rio Cartagena Casino and Bocagrande Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 341 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a waterslide. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cartagena? This resort has 26708 square feet (2481 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Arcade/game room
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach bar
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Meeting rooms 10
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of floors - 10
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- Spa services on site
- Children's club (free)
- Poolside bar
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 2481
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 26708
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Children's pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference center
- Marina on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Year Built 1980
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Conference space
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 20 for adults and COP 13 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: COP 150000.00 per stay
- Pet fee: COP 100000 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: COP 6560 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy