Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Hilton Cape Town City Centre
About the Hotel
Hilton Cape Town City Centre is in the heart of Cape Town, walking distance from Christian Barnard Hospital and Pan African Market. This 5-star hotel is close to Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Table Mountain.
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free shopping center shuttle
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Steam room
- Meeting rooms 6
- Poolside bar
- Beach towels
- Free pool cabanas
- Multilingual staff
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 8
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Pool sun loungers
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bedroom
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Pillow menu
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free WiFi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 190 for adults and ZAR 95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 150 per night
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 400.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 August 2016 to 10 December 2016 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: