Hilton Bath City
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hilton Bath City
Hilton Bath City
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hilton Bath City, you'll be centrally located in Bath, steps from Bath Postal Museum and Bath Central Library. This eco-friendly hotel is close to Bath Abbey and Roman Baths.
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Bath? This hotel has 3401 square feet (316 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Year Built 1973
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- In-room accessibility
- Luggage storage
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Conference space size (feet) - 3401
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (meters) - 316
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting rooms 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pay movies
- LCD TV
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35.0 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee