Hilton Barra Rio De Janeiro
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hilton Barra Rio De Janeiro
Hilton Barra Rio De Janeiro
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hilton Barra Rio De Janeiro in Rio de Janeiro, you'll be in the business district and convenient to Citibank Hall Rio de Janeiro and HSBC Arena. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Olympic Park and RioCentro Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 298 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events.
- Business center
- Poolside bar
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2015
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Express check-in
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- iPod docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 72,00 for adults and BRL 72,00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 45 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: BRL 198,00 per pet, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 9 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy