Hida Hotel Plaza
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hida Hotel Plaza
Hida Hotel Plaza
About the Hotel
Located in Takayama, Hida Hotel Plaza is minutes from Miyagawa Morning Market and Kusakabe Mingei-kan. This hotel is within close proximity of Takayama Yatai Kaikan and Sakurayama-Jinja.
Make yourself at home in one of the 225 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and an indoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Takayama? This hotel features 548 square feet (51 square meters) of event facilities.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Conference space size (feet) - 548
- Year Built 1985
- Conference space size (meters) - 51
- Spa tub
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy