Happy Village & Camping
Select your stay dates to check availability at Happy Village & Camping
Happy Village & Camping
About the Hotel
When you stay at Happy Village & Camping in Rome, you'll be next to a golf course and within the vicinity of Olympic Stadium and MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century. This romantic campground is within the vicinity of Villa Madama and Villa Ada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and both irons/ironing boards and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this campground include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a picnic area.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Happy Village & Camping, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Wedding services
- Free train station pickup
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Children's pool
- Snack bar/deli
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free train station drop-off
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Luggage storage
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 3.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per person (one way)
- Pet deposit: EUR 100.00
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 01 October to 31 March:
- Dining venue