Select your stay dates to check availability at Hakuba Berg-land
About the Hotel
Centrally located in Hakuba, Hakuba Berg-land is minutes from Happo-one Adam Gondola and Hakuba Mini Train Park. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium and Hakuba Olympic Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hakuba Berg-land. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Ski shuttle
- Computer station
- Free train station pickup
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1997
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Ski storage
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy