Select your stay dates to check availability at Hakone Suimeisou
About the Hotel
Located in Hakone, Hakone Suimeisou is minutes from Hakone Toy Museum and Sounji Temple. This ryokan is within close proximity of Key Hiraga Museum and Tokoan Kumano Gongen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator (lift).
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy