Hakone Hotel Kowakien
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hakone Hotel Kowakien
Hakone Hotel Kowakien
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hakone Hotel Kowakien in Hakone (Gora), you'll be minutes from Okada Museum of Art and close to Chisuji Falls. This hotel is within close proximity of Hakone Open Air Museum and Hakuundo Chaen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 220 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 8
- Designated smoking areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2062 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy