Hakodate Kokusai Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hakodate Kokusai Hotel
Hakodate Kokusai Hotel
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hakodate Kokusai Hotel in Hakodate, you'll be by the sea and minutes from Hakodate Seikan Renrakusen Memorial Museum Mashumaru and Ekini Fish Market. This hotel is within close proximity of Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse and Hakodate Takadaya Kahei Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 305 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Hakodate? This hotel has 387 square feet (36 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (meters) - 36
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 305
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Conference space size (feet) - 387
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1700 and JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 410 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 205.00 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per day (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy