Hacienda La Catrina
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hacienda La Catrina
Hacienda La Catrina
About the Hotel
A stay at Hacienda La Catrina places you in the heart of Isla Holbox, walking distance from Holbox Church and Main Square. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Yalahau Lagoon and Passion Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this Colonial bed & breakfast include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Year Built 1990
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Television in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Free parking nearby
- Express check-out
- Free reception
- Number of floors - 1
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least no hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: MXN 60 for adults and MXN 30 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 1800.00 per room (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 0.00 (one way), (from 0 to 5 years old)
- Early check-in fee: MXN 150
- Late check-in fee: MXN 250 for check-in between 10:30 PM and 8 PM
- Late check-out fee: MXN 350
- Refrigerator fee: MXN 50 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Cash deposit for Spring Break: MXN 5000.00 per stay for guests under 26 years old staying between 1 January - 31 December
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- 5 percent destination fee will be charged
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy