Select your stay dates to check availability at Guesthouse U-En
About the Hotel
With a stay at Guesthouse U-En in Osaka (Umeda), you'll be minutes from Osaka International Convention Center and Osaka Science Museum. This hostel is within close proximity of Osaka National Museum of Art and Symphony Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Guesthouse U-En, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Year Built 1910
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.