Select your stay dates to check availability at Guarapousada
About the Hotel
Located in Guarapari, Guarapousada is minutes from Muquicaba Beach and Itapebussu Lagoon. This pousada is within close proximity of Handicraft Market and Culture House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Guarapari? This pousada has facilities measuring 300 square feet (27 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- In-room accessibility
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Accessible bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Year Built 1996
- Children's pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (meters) - 27
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 300
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 35.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy