Select your stay dates to check availability at Grandhotel Giessbach
About the Hotel
With a stay at Grandhotel Giessbach in Brienz, you'll be minutes from Giessbach Falls and close to Sessellift. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Schweizer Holzbildhauerei Museum and Brienz Church.
Stay in one of 70 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Children's pool
- Free train station pickup
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Picnic area
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 4 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 01 November and 19 March.