Select your stay dates to check availability at Grand Plaza
About the Hotel
Located in Sao Paulo (Jardins), Grand Plaza is minutes from Casa Das Rosas and Santa Catarina Hospital. This hotel is close to Municipal Theater and Paulista Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Luggage storage
- Free valet parking
- Multilingual staff
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 15
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy