Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Select your stay dates to check availability at Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Grand Hyatt Melbourne
About the Hotel
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Melbourne, you'll be centrally located in Melbourne, steps from Regent Theatre and minutes from Hosier Lane. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Athenaeum and Forum Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 550 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at Collins Kitchen or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has facilities measuring 9688 square feet (900 square meters), including a conference center.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Multilingual staff
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Tennis on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 550
- Number of floors - 33
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Free bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 44 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy