Grand Hotel Saigon
Select your stay dates to check availability at Grand Hotel Saigon
Grand Hotel Saigon
About the Hotel
With a stay at Grand Hotel Saigon, you'll be centrally located in Ho Chi Minh City, steps from Bach Dang Wharf and minutes from Saigon Skydeck. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Opera House and Saigon Tax Trade Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer an outdoor pool or a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Number of floors - 22
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Poolside bar
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Full-service spa
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Free WiFi
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Room service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 for adults and USD 11 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 80
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 60 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 80
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 60 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 30 April per adult: USD 35
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy