Grand Hotel Duca di Mantova
Select your stay dates to check availability at Grand Hotel Duca di Mantova
Grand Hotel Duca di Mantova
About the Hotel
With a stay at Grand Hotel Duca di Mantova in Sesto San Giovanni (Northern Milan), you'll be close to PalaSesto and Monza Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Galleria Campari and San Raffaele Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Coffee shop or café
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 2005
- Number of floors - 3
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Accessible bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Multilingual staff
- In-room accessibility
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Roll-in shower
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free breakfast
- Television in common areas
- Express check-out
- Free reception
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 1 per stay) plus EUR 30 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy