Grand Hotel De Rose
Select your stay dates to check availability at Grand Hotel De Rose
Grand Hotel De Rose
About the Hotel
When you stay at Grand Hotel De Rose in Scalea, you'll be on the beach and within the vicinity of AquaFans Water Park and Sanctuary of S. Maria della Grotta. This 4-star hotel is within the region of Cirella Island and Romito Grotto.
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Scalea? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Beach umbrellas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach towels
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Direct access to private beach
- One meeting room
- Beach sun loungers
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 4
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Free self parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beach bar
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Free toiletries
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 60.00 (one way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 16 September and 13 June.