Gouverneur Hotel Montreal
Select your stay dates to check availability at Gouverneur Hotel Montreal
Gouverneur Hotel Montreal
About the Hotel
With a stay at Gouverneur Hotel Montreal, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes and National Library of Quebec. This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of University of Quebec-Montreal and St. Denis Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 352 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has 7980 square feet (741 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 30
- Conference space size (feet) - 7980
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1974
- Indoor pool
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (meters) - 741
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Multilingual staff
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 352
- Coffee shop or café
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- LED TV
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 85.00
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- Spring Break deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy