Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins
Select your stay dates to check availability at Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins
Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins
About the Hotel
With a stay at Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins in Sao Paulo (Jardim Paulista), you'll be close to Museum of Art of Sao Paulo and Municipal Theater. This 4-star hotel is close to Trackers and Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1733 square feet (161 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (feet) - 1733
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 19
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired Internet
- Conference space
- Conference space size (meters) - 161
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2000
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- A facilities fee includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Front desk