Select your stay dates to check availability at Glebe Space
About the Hotel
With a stay at Glebe Space in Camperdown (Inner West), you'll be close to University of Sydney and Sydney Opera House. This hotel is within close proximity of Victoria Park and Glebe Markets.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Express check-out
- Rooftop terrace
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- In-room accessibility
- Number of floors - 4
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Limited housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 28.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: AUD 30
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 14 February 2016 to 01 December 2016 (dates subject to change).