Gavea Tropical Boutique Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Gavea Tropical Boutique Hotel
Gavea Tropical Boutique Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Gavea Tropical Boutique Hotel places you in the heart of Rio de Janeiro, convenient to Dois Irmaos Hill and Christ the Redeemer. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Vidigal Beach and Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. 21-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Gavea Tropical Boutique Hotel. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to noon.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Rio de Janeiro? This hotel features 538 square feet (50 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Computer station
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Steam room
- Free breakfast
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Free self parking
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Partially open bathroom
- Access via exterior corridors
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- iPod docking station
- Sofa bed
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 120 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: BRL 230
- Late check-out fee: BRL 230
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy