Garland Court Usami
Select your stay dates to check availability at Garland Court Usami
Garland Court Usami
About the Hotel
With a stay at Garland Court Usami in Ito, you'll be in the mountains and close to Road Station Ito Marine Town and Ito Tourist Information Center. This apartment is within close proximity of Ito Municipal Kinoshita Mokutaro Memorial Museum and Cycle Sports Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private lanais. 20-inch LED televisions are provided, with cable programming available. Conveniences include microwaves and irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 5
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1988
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Access via exterior corridors
- Individually decorated
- Cable TV service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually furnished
- Separate dining area
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- LED TV
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1500-3000
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy