Gangehi Island Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability at Gangehi Island Resort
Gangehi Island Resort
About the Hotel
With a stay at Gangehi Island Resort in Gangehi Island (North Ari Atoll), you'll be close to Mathiveri Ferry Terminal and Sunset Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Mathiveri Harbor and Kudafolhudhoo Harbor.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Multilingual staff
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1989
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 45
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free breakfast
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Beach sun loungers
- Balcony or patio
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Pillow menu
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Late check-out fee: USD 60.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 435 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 220 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)