Gangehi Island Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability at Gangehi Island Resort
Gangehi Island Resort
About the Hotel
With a stay at Gangehi Island Resort in Gangehi Island (North Ari Atoll), you'll be close to Mathiveri Ferry Terminal and Sunset Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Mathiveri Harbor and Kudafolhudhoo Harbor.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Multilingual staff
- Beach towels
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Full-service spa
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 45
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Beach sun loungers
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Beach umbrellas
- Wedding services
- Balcony or patio
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
- Hair dryer
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 435 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 220 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy