Gamboa Rio Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Gamboa Rio Hotel
Gamboa Rio Hotel
About the Hotel
Gamboa Rio Hotel is in the heart of Rio de Janeiro, walking distance from Light Cultural Center and Amorosa Waterfall. This hotel is within close proximity of AquaRio and Museum of Tomorrow.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 19.90 for adults and BRL 19.90 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Extended parking fee: BRL 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy