Select your stay dates to check availability at Fushioukaku
About the Hotel
When you stay at Fushioukaku in Ikeda, you'll be in the historical district and convenient to Minoh Waterfall and Minoh Park. This spa hotel is within close proximity of Meijinomori Minoh Quasi-National Park and Satsukiyama Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds can be requested.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as hot springs and an outdoor pool.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Fushioukaku.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Number of floors - 8
- Children's pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Free self parking
- Digital TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.