Furano Prince Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Furano Prince Hotel
Furano Prince Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Furano, Furano Prince Hotel is in the suburbs and minutes from Prince Snow Resort Furano and Cheese Factory. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Asahigaoka Sogotoshi Park and Garden of Wind.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features outdoor tennis courts and a spa tub. This hotel also features ski storage and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Grocery/convenience store
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1900 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 930 per person (one way)