Select your stay dates to check availability at Fujinoyado Ohashi
About the Hotel
Located in Fujikawaguchiko, Fujinoyado Ohashi is minutes from Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days and Yagizaki Park. This ryokan is within close proximity of Yamanashi Gem Museum and Kawaguchiko Ohashi Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Fujinoyado Ohashi.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). This ryokan has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1969
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free airport transportation
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy