Fuji Premium Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability at Fuji Premium Resort
Fuji Premium Resort
About the Hotel
When you stay at Fuji Premium Resort in Fujikawaguchiko, you'll be in a national park and close to Kawaguchiko Stellar Theater and Fuji-Q Highland. This hotel is within close proximity of Forest Mall and Fuji Subaru Land Doggy Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including outdoor tennis courts and indoor tennis courts. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Fuji Premium Resort.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 6
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Year Built 1988
- Indoor tennis courts - 5
- Outdoor tennis courts 8
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2380 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 12 January and 15 January.