Flying L Hill Country Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability at Flying L Hill Country Resort
Flying L Hill Country Resort
About the Hotel
Located in Bandera, Flying L Hill Country Resort is close to Frontier Times Museum and Medina River. This family-friendly resort is within the region of Mansfield Park and Hill Country State Natural Area.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Practice your swing on the golf course or dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and multilingual staff. This resort has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Golf course on site
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Year Built 1947
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10.95 for adults and USD 10.95 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy