First Hotel Marin
Select your stay dates to check availability at First Hotel Marin
First Hotel Marin
About the Hotel
With a stay at First Hotel Marin, you'll be centrally located in Bergen, steps from Hanseatic Museum and Floibanen Funicular. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Theta Museum and Bryggen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Spa services on site
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NOK 250 per night
- Pet fee: NOK 250 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: NOK 300
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Cash deposit: NOK 500 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy